Central Receiving / General Stores
Central Receiving Services
- Receiving most items delivered by vendors and transportation companies
- Performing receiving inspection to determine quantity delivered
- Delivery to requesting departments
- Creating Receiving Report
- Pick up and arrange for return shipment if required
- Expediting receipt of goods.
Please note: Do not send items of a personal nature to the Central Receiving warehouse.
Purchases from General Stores are made in Rowdy Exchange by clicking on the UTSA General Stores online catalog. Select your item, enter the quantity, and add it to your cart. Continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
After completing the checkout process, a requisition is created and routed to your approver. After approval, the PO routes to General Stores. Central Receiving processes and delivers all orders.
For returns, please fill out a General Stores Return Request form. No merchandise can be accepted which has been out of stock over 30 days.
Find parking availability on campus.