Upload a Resume
You can upload resumes, cover letters, transcripts, and Financial Aid Award Letters to your profile.
To upload a document, it must be saved in MS Word format. For assistance, please call Career Center at (210) 458-4589.
- Login to your RowdyJobs account
- Find the 'My Account' tab along the top toolbar. Select 'My Documents' from the drop-down menu.
- Click on 'Upload Files' in the category that matches the type of document you will be uploading – resume, cover letter, transcripts, etc.
- In the 'Document Name' field, type in the name of the document you are uploading. You can name it whatever you would like. We suggest giving it a name that will make it easy to identify such as 'Resume_Research'.
- Next, click on the 'Browse...' button to locate the document you want to upload.This will open a drop down menu that contains the different drives available on your computer.
- If you are uploading from the hard drive on your computer, select drive C:\ and when the drive opens double click on your document.
- If you are uploading from a CD or flash drive, select the appropriate drive (this may differ depending upon the computer you are using). Typically this will be drive D:\ or drive F:\. and when the drive opens, find your document and double click on it to upload.
- Once you have selected your document, click on 'Upload' to complete the process.
- When you apply for a job or an interview schedule you can choose which documents from each of these categories to submit to the employer.
How to Upload a Document
- Resumes - Your resumes should be saved in the Resume Category. There is a limit of fifteen (15).
- Cover Letters - Any cover letters you write should be saved in the Cover Letters Category. There is a limit of five (5).
- Transcripts - If you would like to scan and upload your transcripts, you may save them in the Transcripts Category. There is a limit of five (5).
- Award Letters- Upload this semesters Financial Aid Award Letter.