SCORE Program Advisory Committee
The charges of this Committee are as follows:
- Advise the Program Director on program policies.
- Evaluate the progress of the SCORE program and recommend activities for improvements as appropriate.
- Advise on the rebudgeting of funds.
- Help to expand the present research effort by locating other sources of funds.
- Monitor compliance with PHS policies and regulations regarding human subjects, animal experimentation, and research hazards.
- Assist in selecting a new Program Director when required.
- Address faculty, staff, and student grievances as they relate to the SCORE Program.
Progress of the SCORE Program is discussed at its annual on-campus meetings.