Student Disability Services (SDS) at the University of Texas at San Antonio promotes equal access for all university programs and activities for students with disabilities.
- We value equity, respect, empowerment, and connectedness for all students with disabilities.
- We promote a comprehensively accessible environment where students are viewed on a basis of ability, not disability.
- We advocate for the development of self-reliance and personal independence.
- We demonstrate our commitment to diversity, personal growth, and development by employing best practices.
- We envision a universally designed academic community that supports the inclusion of all students with disabilities.
- We empower students with disabilities to achieve access so they can be successful at UTSA and beyond.