All workshops are for New & Experienced Teachers unless specified in the workshop title.
Pre-AP® Workshops (June 23-26, 2015, UTSA Downtown Campus)
Please note that registration has closed for the Pre-AP Workshops!
- Pre-AP English
- Pre-AP High School Math
- Pre-AP World History
- Pre-AP Middle School Math
- Pre-AP Science
AP® Workshops (August 4-7, 2015, UTSA Main/1604 Campus)
- AP Art History
- AP Biology for New Teachers
- AP Biology for Experienced Teachers
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP English Language & Composition
- AP English Literature & Composition
- AP Government & Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Physics
- AP Spanish Language & Culture
- AP Spanish Literature & Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP US History
- AP World History
2014 in Review
Resources for Participants
We will be providing participants a pre-paid card usable at on-campus dining locations. You are on your own for dinner during the institute. Click here to view UTSA's "Campus Dish" website for on-campus dining information.
- AP® Summer Institute Updates
- Accommodations During AP® Summer Institute
- We have made arrangements with hotels near the institutes to offer our participants a lowered rate. Please visit the Accommodations page for more information.
- AP® Summer Institute Information & Policies
College Board, AP®, Advanced Placement®, Advanced Placement Program®, AP Vertical Teams®, Pre-AP® and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.
Have any questions?