Available Workshops for Summer 2014
Available workshops will have a link with no designation and workshops that are full will be designated as "FULL".
Please note that workshops with no "New" or "Experienced" designations are for both new and experienced.
AP® Workshops (August 4-7, 2015, UTSA Main/1604 Campus)
- AP Art History
- AP Biology for New Teachers
- AP Biology for Experienced Teachers
- AP Chemistry
- AP Computer Science
- AP Environmental Science
- AP European History
- AP English Language & Composition
- English Literature & Composition
- AP Government & Politics
- AP Human Geography
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Physics
- AP Spanish Language & Culture
- AP Spanish Literature & Culture
- AP Statistics
- AP Studio Art
- AP US History
- AP World History
Pre-AP® Workshops (June 23-26, 2015, UTSA Downtown Campus)
- Pre-AP English
- Pre-AP High School Math
- Pre-AP World History
- Pre-AP Middle School Math
- Pre-AP Science
Resources for Participants
We will be providing participants a pre-paid card usable at on-campus dining locations. You are on your own for dinner during the institute. Click here to view UTSA's "Campus Dish" website for on-campus dining information.
- AP® Summer Institute Updates
- Accommodations During AP® Summer Institute
- We have made arrangements with hotels near the institutes to offer our participants a lowered rate. Please visit the Accommodations page for more information.
- AP® Summer Institute Information & Policies
College Board, AP®, Advanced Placement®, Advanced Placement Program®, AP Vertical Teams®, Pre-AP® and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.
Have any questions?