Effective project management techniques apply to all organizations. Discover the keys to managing projects successfully when working within the complex mix of tasks and people.
Compare concepts presented in this workshop with how you currently manage projects, improve your methods, and share project management ideas and experiences with other professionals. Focus on the thought processes behind project management rather than on the specific use of a software package.Date: January 21 (Tue) to January 22, 2014 (Wed)
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Downtown UTSA Campus, Buena Vista Building
Fee: $695, plus optional parking passes
Continuing Education and Recertification Hours
- This workshop earns 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- This workshop earns 13 Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credits.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
Who Should Attend
- Team members
- Newly assigned project managers
- Team leaders
- Anyone wanting to know the fundamentals of project management
- Understand the purpose of the project
- Create a realistic project plan including scope and schedule
- Adjust your plan to meet the constraints of the environment
- Execute the project and manage the team effectively
- Maintain control of the project
- Keep the stakeholders and team informed
- Close out the project
Questions about this course?
Brought to you by a partnership between UT San Antonio & University of Texas Austin Professional Development Center