Refunds and Deadlines
Refunds and withdrawals are processed according to the following rules:
- A full refund (minus $10 processing fee) will be processed when an email request to withdraw from a class is received six business days days prior to the start of the class you registered for
- A 75% refund (minus $10 processing fee) is processed if withdrawal from class is within five business days from the start date. Extended Education must receive an email request to withdraw no later than 12pm (Central Time) on the last day before the start of the class
- Please send your request to withdraw to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are NOT allowed once classes have started.
- Refunds are processed ONLY in the format payment was received. Payments made by credit cards will be refunded ONLY to the card used for payment.
Please note that some classes do have customized deadlines. Make sure to visit the webpage for the class you are registering for to read their class withdrawal deadlines.
If you need additional information, please call us at (210) 458-2411.
If you prefer to write, our mailing address is:
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Office of Extended Education
501 W. César E. Chávez Blvd., BV Room 1.320
San Antonio, Texas 78207
Or, you may send us an email at email@example.com.