EMCS has compiled a few tools to assist you in the event planning process.Your EMCS events manager can tailor checklists to your specific event.
Before inviting guest speakers or other guests, placing advertising or planning significant event details contact the appropriate event scheduling office to ensure you have a space reserved and all event logistics are addressed.
Major Events (30 Days prior)
- Fill out reservation form on the online request form and wait for confirmation
- Discuss event ideas, expectations and budgeting options with event committee.
- Meet with your event manager to discuss all event details.
- Do you have pre-event planning checklists completed?
- Have you read all the policies regarding your event?
- Have you communicated and requested all event details and necessary equipment?
- Do you have funds budgeted for what you're planning?
- Have you submitted all required forms?
- Do you have a rain plan if your event is outdoors?
- Do you have a risk plan?
- Do you have an agenda to give your events manager?
- How can we improve our service for your next event?