Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
Description: Provides a chart of expense types, allowable funding sources, required approvals and dollar limits related to FMOG - Business-Related Hospitality and Entertainment Expenditures.
Last Revised On: 06/18/2012
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
06/18/2012: Corrected dollar limit for flowers, fruit, candy, etc.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.