Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
Description: Used to request reimbursement for mileage and/or parking expenses incurred while traveling on official university business. Note: If applicable, click Options>Enable this content>OK to enable Macros.
Last Revised On: 01/07/2015
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: Excel
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS)
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
- Business Related Hospitality and Entertainment Expenditures
- Travel Reimbursement
- Petty Cash Funds Policy
01/07/2015: Updated Mileage rate for 2015.
05/07/2014: Updated from DEFINE to PeopleSoft.
12/18/2013: Includes next fiscal year for mileage reimbursement.
01/03/2013: Updated table to reflect 0.565 cents per mile increase effective January 1, 2013.
06/11/2012: Added sub-account 50 to Account # To Be Charged field. Added object code 1252 (for Athletics) to the Fiscal Services Office Use section.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.