Business Expense Form (BEF)
Description: Used to record all expenses incurred for entertainment and hospitality regardless of whether a reimbursement will be processed.
Last Revised On: 12/07/2015
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Procard Transaction Log
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
12/07/2015: Added section for DTS use at top right corner.
08/07/2015: Added RSC Signature line under 'Additional Approval' section.
05/07/2014: Updated from DEFINE to PeopleSoft.
10/10/2013: Fixed error with Document ID section not adding up to 5 PO or Document ID's.
07/02/2013: Change "Table sponsorship V.P. for Univ. Advancement Approval" to "Table sponsorship V.P. for External Relations Approval" under "additional approval box located at bottom of form.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.