Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
Description: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts form used to claim the right to make a non-taxable purchase for resale, rent or lease of taxable items.
Last Revised On: 7/01/2010
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Procard Transaction Log
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
07/22/2011: Published revised form (file format changed from Word to PDF).
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.