Travel Advance Card Request (TAC)
Description: Used by eligible employees and students to request a travel advance to pay for allowable expenses while traveling on official UTSA business using the Travel Advance Card (TAC) as the travel payment method.
Last Revised On: 02/25/2016
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Declaration of Missing Evidence
- Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS)
- Direct Deposit - Non-Payroll
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- Motor Vehicle Rental Exemption Certificate
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
02/25/2016: Section 4: change the Select Pickup drop down option DTS (University Heights) to DTS (Main Campus)
05/07/2014: Updated from DEFINE to PeopleSoft.
03/04/2014: Split existing TAR form into TAC and TAR form.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.