Skip to Search Skip to Navigation Skip to Content

Financial Affairs Forms Details

Request for Non-Grant Retro Funding Change Requiring Journal Correction

Description: This form will only be used to request retro-funding changes for non-grant cost centers dated prior to 5-1-2014. Please use the UTSA Research "Cost Transfer/Voucher Correction Request form for Salary/Wages" to request retro grant funding changes.

Last Revised On: 5/13/2014

Owner/Host: Budget Planning and Development

Download File: Excel

Related Forms/Worksheets: No related forms or worksheets.

Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG): No related guidelines.

Revision History:

For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.

In All We Do, We Do With Excellence - Every Person - Every Day - Every Job