Declaration of Missing Evidence
Description: Used when an itemized receipt is not submitted in conjunction with a Business Expense Form (BEF) or Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS) form.
Last Revised On: 11/1/2016
Owner/Host: Disbursements & Travel Services
Download File: PDF
- Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart
- Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages
- Business Expense Form (BEF)
- Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement
- Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification (Tax Exempt Certificate)
- Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS)
Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):
11/01/2016: Updated for workflow; for more information please see the travel FMOGs.
05/05/2011: Redesigned form. One form may be completed per event or trip, even if more than one receipt is unavailable.
06/04/2010: Modified instructions to allow form to also be submitted in conjunction with a Travel Reimbursement Form.
Back to Forms main
For technical/design issues or questions, contact the Financial Affairs Webmaster.