Skip to Search Skip to Navigation Skip to Content

Procard/Travel Card Administration (PTCA)

Forms and Worksheets

  • Card Maintenance Request (CMR): Used to request changes to an existing Corporate Liability Individual Billed Account (CLIBA) card, Travel Advance Card (TAC) and/or Procurement Card (Procard). Form may also be used to request changes to program administrator access (CLIBA and TAC only) or to the Procard reviewer or electronic desk access.

Disbursements & Travel Services (DTS) Forms: These forms may be used to record and/or process expenses related to the Procard or travel cards and are also available on the DTS website.

  • Business Expense Form (BEF): Used to record all expenses incurred for entertainment and hospitality regardless of whether a reimbursement will be processed.

  • Declaration of Missing Evidence: Used when an itemized receipt is not submitted in conjunction with a Business Expense Form (BEF) or Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS) form.


View all Financial Affairs related forms and worksheets.

In All We Do, We Do With Excellence - Every Person - Every Day - Every Job