Please Note: Consortium Agreements will Not be accepted until after census date of the host school.
Consortium Agreements allows students to take courses at another school (host school) that are transferable to their degree program at UTSA. Please read the following important information regarding Consortium Agreements:
Fall Deadline – November 30 | Spring Deadline – April 1 | Summer Deadline – July 30
Hours enrolled in at Host school cannot be greater than hours enrolled in at UTSA. Please read the following guidelines below and submit the UTSA Consortium Agreement Form to the Office of Student Financial Aid and Enrollment Services.
- Students must be enrolled at least half time at UTSA (6 credits)
- Hours enrolled at Host school cannot be greater than hours enrolled at UTSA
- Student must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at UTSA
- Satisfactory Academic Progress as specified by UTSA must be maintained
- Student cannot be receiving Financial Aid at the host school
- Transcripts from the host school must be submitted to UTSA at the end of the semester
- Student must notify the UTSA SFAES of any dropped courses
- Withdrawing from courses registered for at UTSA or host school will result in the cancellation of all or part of the student’s financial aid
- Forms completed incorrectly will delay processing of Financial Aid
- Students must be enrolled in courses approved by their academic advisor (step 3).
- Status of Consortium Agreement can be viewed in ASAP under “Financial Aid Eligibility”
- Processing of this form will not begin until after Census Date of the Host school
- Providing false information may result in reduced eligibility, repayment of aid, or both
- Requests for additional loan funds based on total enrollment may require you to submit a Student Loan Memo