The Video Production Group from the Office of Information Technology supports the University of Texas at San Antonio with high quality, HD and 4K video and digital film production.
For more information on the video production process please click here.
We offer *Concept to Completion services in producing:
● Promotional spots for your campus event or service
● Information or news segments and features about UTSA accomplishments or programs
● In studio and on location interviews of guest lecturers, presenters, VIPs and others.
● In studio and on location testimonials from students, faculty and staff in support of
programs or services.
● Segments for online and hybrid courses
● Documentaries and narrative digital films
* Concept to Completion” means a VPG producer will consult and collaborate with you in all
phases of production including scripting, pre-production, production and post-production. For
more info on the phases of production, click here.
Other services offered:
● Live, single camera and two camera webcasting of academic events
● Assistance in programming and/or producing messaging for UTSA Digital Signage.
● Consultation and assistance on video-based class projects and assignments
● Consultation in closed and open, captioning of video
● Consultation on leveraging video platforms, i.e. web, digital signage, broadcast.
● Consultation on multimedia development for online and hybrid courses.
Click here to request video production services