How to Get Mathematica
Mathematica is currently installed on computers in the student computer labs
Please visit the Student Computing Services (SCS) webpage for Lab availability and hours.
Student personally owned machines
Follow the directions below to download from the Wolfram User Portal.
- Create an account (New users only):
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
- Fill out form using a @my.utsa.edu email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
- Request the download and key:
- Fill out this form to request an Activation Key
- Click the "Product Summary page" link to access your license
- Click "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt