Roadrunner Roundup UTSA New Student Orientation
The Roadrunner Roundup Orientation Program is here to answer questions you may have about academics, student services, housing, financial aid and student activities.
The Orientation and Family Programs staff is dedicated to ensuring new students and family members have a successful transition and integration into college life.
By attending orientation, students will:
- Complete a class schedule in his/her chosen major
- Have an effective and comprehensive academic advising session
- Gain knowledge of UTSA student support services and academic life
- Gain a better understanding of the personal, academic and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Reduce anxiety about the transition to college life
- Develop UTSA spirit, and pride.
You are a freshman if you have 0-29 college credit hours. Select the term which you were admitted/accepted for to learn more about your orientation program.
You are a transfer student if you have attended a college or university since earning a high school degree or GED, and have more than 30 college credit hours. Select the term which you were admitted/accepted for to learn more about your orientation program.
Students in the Graduate Program or International Program should contact the Graduate School or Office of International Programs directly regarding orientation to UTSA.
Family or guests of students admitted to UTSA interested in attending Family Orientation. Select the term in which your student was admitted/accepted to learn more about your family orientation program.