New Student Trips | Adventure TripsTrip Cost and Registration
Roadrunner Adventure Trip Fee: $100
This charge is all-inclusive, covering camping and kayaking equipment, transportation from campus to and from our river destination as well as meals and snacks from Friday morning through Saturday afternoon.
Make your Reservation
- Space is limited
- Reservations taken on a first-come, first-served basis
- Interested students must complete the online reservation form by deadline
- NO reservations accepted by phone, mail, or in person at any time
- Once a reservation form is received and processed, a confirmation receipt will be generated.
- The receipt is then emailed to the email address on the reservation form.
- This receipt confirms you filled out the online form, however, you are not confirmed for camp until your payment is received
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within one week after submitting your reservation form, please contact the Office of Orientation & Family Programs at 210-458-4724.
In order for a participant to secure their spot, full payment to Orientation and Family Programs is required no later than payment deadlines listed below. Participants that fail to meet this deadline will not be allowed to participate in the trip.
|Trip Date||Payment Deadline|
|July 25-26, 2013||July 15, 2013|
Participants can make their payment in person with cash, personal check, cashier’s check or money order at the UTSA Main Campus, Orientation & Family Programs Office located in the Multi-disciplinary Studies Building 2.01.10. For more information contact us at 210-458-4724 (office hours: 8am–5pm, Monday–Friday).
Participants can mail their payment, personal check, cashier’s check or money order, (no cash accepted) to:
UTSA Orientation & Family Programs
Attn: Adventure Trips
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249
Please make check payable to: UTSA