New Student Camps | Roadrunner CampCamp Registration
Make Your Reservation
- All reservation forms and grant applications must be received no later than July 29, 2016
- Space is limited
- Reservations taken on a first-come, first-served basis
- Interested students must complete the online reservation form
- NO reservations accepted by phone, mail, or in person at any time
- Once a reservation form is received and processed, a confirmation receipt will be generated.
- The receipt is then emailed to the email address on the reservation form.
- This receipt confirms your reservation for the camp.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within one week after submitting your reservation form, please contact the Office of Orientation & Family Programs at 210-458-4724.
Roadrunner Camp Fee: $125
The camp fee covers transportation to and from camp, lodging for one night, five meals, a camp t-shirt and all activities. The camp fees will be billed directly to your Fall tuition and fees bill. No advanced payment is needed nor will be accepted. Please see the camp cancellation policy.
Registration is now closed.