New Student Camps | Roadrunner CampCamp Schedule and Expectations
Roadrunner Camp is a two-day, high energy experience for any new students. Camp takes place August 22-23, 2013. Participants receive a taste of the university while engaging in a schedule jam-packed with exclusive UTSA activities and events.
With outdoor events, team competitions, a firsthand look at UTSA spirit and traditions, and a host of other experiences, students begin to understand what it really means to be a part of the UTSA community!
Roadrunner Camp Participant Conduct Agreement.
- I understand I am representing not only myself, but also UTSA.
- I understand I will be held responsible for my actions while on this trip.
- I understand I must travel via the rental vehicles to and from all activities while on this trip.
- I understand that regardless of my age, the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to all trip participants.
- I understand use of recreational drugs is strictly prohibited to all trip participants
- I understand that harassment or sexual misconduct will not be tolerated and that I should bring any such behavior to the attention of the trip leader(s).
- I understand that I will be part of a group outing under the leadership of the UTSA Orientation and Family Programs staffs. I therefore will comply with the group leader's directions regarding my participation.
- I fully understand that by breaking any of the rules stated above I will be referred to Student Conduct and Community Standards for disciplinary proceedings.
Tentative Schedule this schedule is subject to change
|Day 1-August 22nd|
|8:30-9:00 am||Camp Check-In at UTSA|
|9:00-9:40 am||Welcome session|
|9:40-11:00 am||Travel to Camp (bus transportation required)|
|11:00-11:30 am||T Bar M Welcome|
|11:45 am-12:30 pm||Lunch with Teams and Team Photos|
|12:45-5:00 pm||Low Ropes, Traditions 101, and Spirit|
|5:00-5:30 pm||Team Time|
|5:30-7:00 pm||Dinner and Free Time|
|7:30-8:00 pm||Spirit Rehearsal|
|8:30-9:30 pm||Candle Lighting Ceremony|
|9:30-11:30 pm||Dance and Pool Party|
|Day 2-August 23rd|
|9:00-9:15 am||All Camp Photo|
|9:15-9:30 am||Wake-up Games|
|9:30-10:00 am||Spirit Practice|
|10:00 am-12:30 pm||Free Time|
|11:30 am-12:30 pm||Lunch|
|12:30-2:30 pm||Camp Spirit Challenge|
|2:30-3:30 pm||Team Time|
|3:30-4:30 pm||Closing Session|
|4:30-5:30 pm||Travel to UTSA (bus transportation required)|
|5:30 pm||Arrive at UTSA|