New Student Camps | Roadrunner CampCamp Schedule and Expectations
Roadrunner Camp is a two-day, high energy experience for any new students. Camp takes place August 12-13, 2015. Participants receive a taste of the university while engaging in a schedule jam-packed with exclusive UTSA activities and events.
With outdoor events, team competitions, a firsthand look at UTSA spirit and traditions, and a host of other experiences, students begin to understand what it really means to be a part of the UTSA community!
Roadrunner Camp Participant Conduct Agreement.
- I understand I am representing not only myself, but also UTSA.
- I understand I will be held responsible for my actions while on this trip.
- I understand I must travel via the rental vehicles to and from all activities while on this trip.
- I understand that regardless of my age, the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to all trip participants.
- I understand use of recreational drugs is strictly prohibited to all trip participants
- I understand that harassment or sexual misconduct will not be tolerated and that I should bring any such behavior to the attention of the trip leader(s).
- I understand that I will be part of a group outing under the leadership of the UTSA Orientation and Family Programs staff. I therefore will comply with the group leader's directions regarding my participation.
- I fully understand that by breaking any of the rules stated above I will be referred to Student Conduct and Community Standards for disciplinary proceedings.