New Student Camps | ROWDYS CampCamp Schedule and Expectations
While at ROWDYS Camp you will:
- Participate in optional High Ropes
- Meet UTSA Faculty and Staff
- Participate in Team Challenges
- Participate in Strength Sessions
- Participate in Outdoor Activities
- Create a New Transition Strategy
- Meet Student Leaders
ROWDYS Camp Participant Conduct Agreement.
- I understand I am representing not only myself, but also UTSA.
- I understand I will be held responsible for my actions while on this trip.
- I understand I must travel via the rental vehicles to and from all activities while on this trip.
- I understand that regardless of my age, the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to all trip participants.
- I understand use of recreational drugs is strictly prohibited to all trip participants
- I understand that harassment or sexual misconduct will not be tolerated and that I should bring any such behavior to the attention of the trip leader(s).
- I understand that I will be part of a group outing under the leadership of the UTSA Orientation and Family Programs staff. I therefore will comply with the group leader's directions regarding my participation.
- I fully understand that by breaking any of the rules stated above I will be referred to Student Conduct and Community Standards for disciplinary proceedings.