Freshman | Fall Orientation Before You Attend Orientation
- Testing—Accuplacer, THEA, Exempt Status
All students who are not exempt from the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) must take a TSI exam such as THEA or Accuplacer and have scores submitted to UTSA Registrar Office PRIOR to arriving at Roadrunner Roundup.
If you have not taken a TSI exam and have a Not College Ready status, go to ASAP to register for an upcoming Accuplacer date. You may also take a TSI exam at a college or university near you, and have results sent to UTSA Admissions Office well in advance of Orientation sessions.
Math placement testing dates are also available at the Testing Services Registration link on ASAP.
- For more information, contact Testing Services at 210-458-4125
- Bacterial Meningitis Immunization Requirement
All Students Under Age 22
The State of Texas has required that, in order to register for classes, all students under the age of 22 will be required to document their immunization by taking the following steps:
- Download The Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccine Requirement Form.
- Gather the required documentation as indicated on the form.
- Obtain the appropriate health care provider's signature as indicated on the form.
- Submit the signed form along with the required documentation to UTSA Student Health Services located on the UTSA Main Campus at the Recreation and Wellness Center 1.500.
Note: failure to complete the above requirements will result in your inability to register for classes.
- Medical Consent Form
Students Under Age 18
All students who will be under the age of 18 on the first day of classes are required to have a Student Health History form on file at Student Health Services signed by a parent or guardian. Students received this form in their Admissions acceptance packet. The Student Health History form must be completed as soon as possible and mailed back to Student Health Services or turned in to UTSA during the Roadrunner Roundup Program.
- For more information, contact UTSA Student Health Services at 210-458-4142
» Continue to: What to Expect at Orientation