Freshman | Fall Orientation
Orientation Reservation System
In order to reserve your spot for orientation, you must be admitted to UTSA for the term you want to attend orientation.
Reservation for Fall 2016 new student orientation will open March 14, 2016
What You Will Need to Reserve Your Spot:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call One Stop Enrollment Services at 210-458-8000
How to Reserve Your Spot:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, Housing, What to Expect, Required Items, etc)
- Log into ASAP
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Fall 2016|
The fall term student orientation fee includes the orientation fee and orientation housing charge.
Fall orientation students are required to make a $50 non-refundable pre-payment during ASAP registration; the remaining balance will be placed on your Student Tuition and Fees Bill
Fall Orientation Dates
When logging into the Orientation Reservation System, ASAP will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program such as the ACE, Honors College, CAP, etc.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your academic advising center for orientation. Fall orientation programs are three days in length and begin in late May and last all through the months of June, July and August. Students pre-admitted to the CAP program will participant in a one-day orientation available in July.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your current orientation reservation, you must log back in to ASAP twelve (12) business days prior to your program date and make the changes yourself.
If you no longer plan to attend UTSA the $50 pre-payment is non-refundable
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation