Freshman | Fall Orientation
Orientation Sign Up
In order to sign up for an Orientation date, you must be admitted to UTSA for the term you want to attend Orientation.
Orientation Sign Up for Summer is open. Sign Up through your ASAP account.
What You Will Need to Reserve Your Spot:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call One Stop Enrollment Services at 210-458-8000
How to Sign Up for Orientation:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, Housing, What to Expect, Required Items, etc.)
- Log into ASAP and locate “Orientation Reservation System” from the main menu
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Fall 2017|
The fall term student orientation fee includes the orientation fee and orientation housing charge.
Fall orientation students are required to make a $50 non-refundable pre-payment during ASAP registration; the remaining balance will be placed on your Student Tuition and Fees Bill
Fall Orientation Dates
When logging into the Orientation Sign Up System, ASAP will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your academic advising center for orientation. Fall orientation programs are three days in length and lasts all through the months of June, July and August.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your current orientation reservation, you must log back in to ASAP eleven (11) days prior to your program date and make the changes yourself.
If you no longer plan to attend UTSA the $50 pre-payment is non-refundable
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation