Freshman | Fall Orientation Registering for Orientation
In order to register for orientation, you must be admitted/accepted to UTSA for the term you want to attend orientation.
Registration for Fall 2015 Roadrunner Roundup orientation will open March 26, 2015
What You Will Need in Order to Register:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call Enrollment Services at 210-458-8000
How to Register:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, Housing, What to Expect, Required Items, etc)
- Log into ASAP to register
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions to register
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Fall 2015|
The fall term student orientation fee includes the orientation fee and orientation housing fee.
Fall orientation students are required to make a $50 pre-payment during ASAP registration; the remaining balance will be placed on your Student Tuition and Fees Bill
Fall Orientation Dates
When logging in to register for orientation, the ASAP system will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program such as the ACE, Honors College, CAP, etc.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your academic advising center for orientation. Fall orientation programs are three days in length and begin in late May and last all through the months of June, July and August.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your current orientation reservation, you must log back in to ASAP twelve (12) business days prior to your program date and make the changes yourself.
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation