Freshman | Spring Orientation Orientation Reservation System
In order to reserve your spot for orientation, you must be admitted to UTSA for the term you want to attend orientation.
The Orientation Reservation System for Summer Orientation opens March 1, 2017
What You Will Need to Reserve Your Spot:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call One Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000
How to Reserve Your Spot:
- Read the Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, What to Expect, Required Items, etc)
- Log into ASAP
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, temporary parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Spring 2017|
This fee is charged to your Student Tuition and Fees bill
Spring Orientation Dates
When logging into Orientation Reservation System, ASAP will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan/college you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your advising center for orientation. Spring orientation programs are typically in December, usually midweek and are one-day in length.
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation