Freshman | Spring Orientation Registering for Orientation
In order to register for orientation, you must be admitted/accepted to UTSA for the term you want to attend orientation.
Registration for Spring 2014 Roadrunner Roundup orientation will open October, 24, 2013
What You Will Need in Order to Register:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call Enrollment Services at 210-458-8000
How to Register:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, Housing, What to Expect, Required Items, etc)
- Log into ASAP to register
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions to register
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Spring 2014|
This fee is charged to your Student Tuition and Fees bill
Spring Orientation Dates
When logging in to register for orientation, the ASAP system will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan/college you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your advising center for orientation. Spring orientation programs are typically in December and/or January. These programs are usually midweek and are one-day in length.
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation