Freshman | Summer Orientation Before You Attend Orientation
Get Rowdy Ready
Before you attend Orientation, you must be Rowdy Ready. Your Rowdy Ready list includes required items that must be complete prior to attending orientation.
When you reserve your orientation session, you will see your Rowdy Ready list, as well as your current status. Please note that ASAP takes 24-48 hours to reflect any status changes.
Your Rowdy Ready Required Items:
- Activate your myUTSA ID
- Make your Orientation Reservation
- Take the TSI Assessment for Math/Reading/Writing
- Take the ENGAGE Assessment
- Take the Pre-Orientation Assessment
- Submit Proof of Meningitis Immunization
- Submit "Consent for Treatment" Health Form
Visit utsa.edu/rowdyready for details regarding each item.
» Continue to: What to Expect at Orientation