Freshman | Summer OrientationOrientation Reservation System
Reservation for Summer 2016 New Student Orientation will open March 2016
In order to reserve your spot for orientation, you must be admitted to UTSA for the term you want to attend orientation.
What You Will Need to Reserve Your Spot:
- Computer with access to the internet and a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call the One Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000
How to Reserve Your Spot:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience (including Family Orientation, Housing, What to Expect, Required Items, etc)
- Log into ASAP
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
|New Student Orientation Fees: Summer 2016|
This fee is charged to your Student Tuition and Fees bill
Summer Orientation Dates
When logging into the Orientation Reservation System, ASAP will recognize your admissions status in order to determine the dates that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation dates are determined by the type of degree plan/advising center you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program.
These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your advising center for orientation. Summer orientation programs are typically in late April or early May. These programs are usually midweek and are one-day in length.
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation