Transfer | Spring Orientation Before You Attend Orientation
Bacterial Meningitis Immunization Requirement All Students Under Age 30
The State of Texas has required that, in order to register for classes, all students under the age of 30 will be required to document their immunization by taking the following steps:
- Download The Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccine Requirement Form.
- Gather the required documentation as indicated on the form.
- Obtain the appropriate health care provider's signature as indicated on the form.
- Submit the signed form along with the required documentation to UTSA Student Health Services located on the UTSA Main Campus at the Recreation and Wellness Center 1.500.
Note: failure to complete the above requirements will result in your inability to register for classes.
- For more information, contact UTSA Student Health Services at 210-458-4142
- Meningitis Immunization Requirements
» Continue to: What to Expect at Orientation