Transfer | Summer Orientation Transfer Orientation Options
The Orientation Reservation System opening date has changed to March 27th. It is important to note that at this time we are not taking any telephone or email reservations. We want to ensure that equal access to reservations will be available to all, so we will make the online system available to all at the earliest possible time.
Orientation and Family Programs
Orientation & Family Programs offers transfer students two types of orientation program experiences:
- On-Campus Orientation
- Online Orientation
While attendance is optional, it is strongly encouraged to get acquainted with UTSA.
Transfer Roundup – Spirit, Pride & Tradition:
- Held at the Main Campus
- One-Day Program – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Designed to introduce new transfer students to academic policies and student services unique to UTSA and introduce them to the UTSA community. Students who attend on-campus orientation will:
- Receive a tour of the campus
- Meet with faculty and staff
- Take care of university business
- Receive an individual appointment with an academic advisor, to prepare for course registration
- Show your SPIRIT by wearing your UTSA gear—hats, t-shirts, pants, backpacks—show them off
Transfer students can complete an online orientation experience at their own pace and convenience. The online orientation is filled with valuable information about UTSA services, resources, academic policies and much more!
Please note: online orientation does not include a meeting with your academic advisor or assistance with course registration.
» Continue to: Registering for Orientation