Transfer | Summer OrientationOrientation Sign Up
Transfer orientation is a requirement for all new UTSA transfer students. In order to sign up your spot for an Orientation date, you must be admitted to UTSA for the term you want to attend Orientation. Orientation & Family Programs offers transfer students two types of orientation program experiences:
- On-Campus Orientation
- Online Orientation
The Orientation Sign Up for Summer Orientation opens Mid-March 2017.
What You Will Need to Reserve Your Spot:
- Computer with access to the internet & a printer
- Your activated myUTSA Account [myUTSA ID (abc123) & passphrase]
- Review your acceptance materials for the above information or call the One Stop Enrollment Center at 210-458-8000
How to Sign Up for Orientation:
- Read the entire Orientation & Family Programs site to obtain all the information regarding your orientation experience
- Log into ASAP and locate “Orientation Reservation System” from the main menu
- Follow the onscreen step-by-step instructions
- Be sure to print your confirmation page, parking permit and a campus map
Transfer Orientation Fees
|Transfer Student Orientation Fees: Summer 2017|
Summer orientation students are required to make a $25 non-refundable pre-payment during ASAP registration; the remaining balance will be placed on your Student Tuition and Fees Bill.
Summer On-Campus Orientation Dates:
When logging into the Orientation Sign Up System, ASAP will recognize you and your admissions status in order to determine the date that you can attend UTSA orientation. The orientation date is determined by the type of degree plan/advising center you are in, if you are an undeclared student or if you are in a specific program. These programs are pre-set for a number of reasons, but primarily, the program type indicates your advising center for orientation. Summer orientation programs are typically held in late April or early May, and are usually one-day in length.
If you need to cancel or make changes to your current orientation reservation, you must log back in to ASAP eleven (11) days prior to your program date and make the changes yourself.
If you no longer plan to attend UTSA the $25 pre-payment is non-refundable.
» Continue to: Before You Attend Orientation