Entertainer, Artist, and Promoter Agreement
Used to secure music bands, comedians, poets, or similar performing artists (these categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements).
Click Here for Entertainer, Artist, and Promoter Agreement
Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
This Agreement is used to secure services from and make payment to the following categories of individuals (not companies or organizations), which are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
- “Participant” is an individual that will join in a short-term collaboration or event such as a panel discussion, a lecture (to get their feedback), research discussions, or conference participation.
- “Speaker” is an individual that will be providing a presentation or lecture for a limited duration or short engagement (typically no more than 2-3 days) with UTSA-controlled access to students, faculty, and staff.
- “Evaluator” is an individual that will be part of a short-term accreditation evaluation, peer review, certification program evaluation, or similar review-type projects.
Click Here for Participant, Speaker, Evaluator Agreement
Note: The above categories are generally exempt from competitive procurement requirements.
Standard Service Agreement under $15KUsed to secure short-term routine services, typically from individuals, with a value less than $15K. Low dollar services from companies, organizations, or similar entities are usually secured through the purchase order process.
Click Here for Standard Service Agreement
Agreements with State and Local Government Entities
- Interagency Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and another Texas state agency. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
- Inter-Local Cooperation Agreement: Used for contractual arrangements between UTSA and a city, county, or political subdivision of the state. UTSA could either be performing the service or receiving the service.
Click Here for Interagency Agreement and here for Inter-Local Agreement
Contract Routing: Routing Methods and instructions for the above Standard Business Contracts are located at Routing Your Contract.