Skip to Search Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content
Show/Hide University Links

Registrar Forms*

Completed and approved forms should be taken to Enrollment Services Center for processing. Student must present valid photo ID at Enrollment Services at time of processing. Effective date of this request is the date it is processed at Enrollment Services.


*The forms on this webpage are interactive PDFs which require version 8.1 or higher of Adobe Reader in order to be properly viewed and completed.

If you have difficulty opening or entering information online in these forms, please check your browser's settings to make sure it is configured to open PDF files using Adobe, rather than with a generic built-in PDF viewer (increasingly common in browsers).

A few of the forms are also capable of being submitted through an encrypted channel by pressing the "Submit" button; please note that all forms may be printed before submission.

If you have questions about any of the forms below, email or call (210) 458-8000 or (800) 669-0919, toll free.

If you need a form that is not a Registrar Form, but requires advising approval, please visit the Advising Forms webpage.



Graduation applications can be withdrawn via your ASAP account