Consent for Treatment Health Form

If you’re 17 or younger, as of the first day of classes, we’ll need a “Consent for Treatment” form signed and submitted by your parent or guardian.

I'm under 18, how do I submit this form?

You are required to submit one of the following forms to UTSA Student Health Services by:

  • In Person: Main Campus: Recreation Wellness Center, room 1.500
  • Mail: UTSA Student Health Services, One UTSA Circle, San Antonio, TX 78249
  • Fax: (210) 458-4151
  • Scan and Email:

Questions? Contact the following office:

Student Health Services

Social: @UTSAhealth

Still have a question? Ask Rowdy

Back to Top