STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
Message from the UTSA Student Goverment Association
STUDENT FEE VOTE RESULTS
6,173 students or 21.3% of the Student Body
As a result, both fees do not pass and do not achieve the affirmative vote required by Texas State Code for fees to be increased.
Welcome to The University of Texas at San Antonio Student Government Association (SGA)! We serve as the official voice of the student body. SGA has been responsible for bringing the Roadrunner statue, expanding dining hours, turning the Sombrilla fountain back on, and spreading UTSA's brand out to the community. Know that your voice as a student of this university is being heard and makes a difference in defining UTSA's future.
Find out the difference you can make by joining our diverse, energetic, and engaged group of student leaders.
If you are interested in serving on our General Assembly, please fill out the Fall 2017 Election Filing Form, found on our RowdyLink page!
See you soon and Go Runners!
Visit us in our Office: H-E-B UC 1.214 (Right next to the University Center Subway)
Come to our General Assembly Meetings - Thursdays at 5:30 pm in the H-E-B UC Harris Room
SGA serves the student body in the following ways:
- Prioritizing issues that matter to you as a student
- Representing your voice in university wide decisions
- Hosting events that increase involvement and enhance your student experience
Some of the benefits of joining SGA include:
- Joining a network of active and engaged students
- Growing your professional development skills
- Becoming a student leader on campus
- Impacting the growth of our university
Mondays at 3:00 PM in the Montgomery room
Tuesdays at 5:30 PM in the Montgomery Room
Wednesdays at 3:30 in the Montgomery Room