Strategic Faculty Hiring Initiative for 2020
Strategically hiring promising, accomplished and diverse faculty in key areas is fundamental to our future as an urban-serving, multi-cultural discovery enterprise focused on student success and research excellence outlined by President Eighmy’s Vision and Strategic Plan for UTSA.
To support and accelerate our progress towards this compelling vision, Academic Affairs is launching a new Strategic Faculty Hiring Initiative, composed of five new programs described below:
- Clustered and Connected Hiring Program
- Advancing Academic Excellence through Accelerating Faculty Diversity Hiring Program
- Dual Career Academic Partners Hiring Program
- Advancing Academic Excellence through Accelerated Hiring of Nationally Recognized Faculty Program
- Voluntary Separation Incentive Program