UGS Strategic Plan
To coordinate the undergraduate curriculum, offer writing and learning communities courses, and provide the academic assessment, support, and direction that students need to successfully complete their educational goals.
Promote the academic success of UTSA students by empowering them to realize their full academic and personal potential, enabling them to better contribute within the global environment.
- Integrity: adhering to a standard of core values at UTSA and ensuring that one acts in a fair and ethical fashion.
- Excellence: committing to delivering consistently high quality teaching and service and to preserving the integrity of the undergraduate curriculum.
- Inclusiveness: fostering diversity and providing access to educational opportunities for all regardless of individual backgrounds and philosophies.
- Respect: treating others with civility and openness, recognizing the dignity inherent in each individual.
- Collaboration: working with others toward common goals while valuing teamwork, participation, and commitment to public service.
- Innovation: encouraging ingenuity, creativity, and discovery.
- Promotion of Lifelong Learning: providing the tools and skills to continue the learning process throughout the lifetimes of our students.
Office of Undergraduate Studies Strategic Plan 2007-2016 (PDF Format-Requires Adobe Reader)