Rowdy Roadrunner and student
Students can add funds to UTSACard with credit cards
(Aug. 25, 2003)--UTSA students can now add money from a Visa or MasterCard credit card directly to a UTSACard via ASAP-Banner (Automated Student Access Program).
Once the transaction is approved, funds are available on the card in approximately one hour. The UTSACard can be used by students to make purchases at all UTSA food courts and the UTSA bookstores.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Here is the procedure for students to add funds to the UTSACard:
- Log in to ASAP Banner.
- Click the "Student Services and Financial Aid" link.
- Click the "Fiscal Services" link.
- Select the "Add money to UTSACard by Credit Card" link.
- Follow the prompts to add funds using Visa or MasterCard only.
- Funds will be available in one hour!
For more information, contact Corinne Vela-Zapata, UTSA director of business services, at 210-458-4970 or stop by the UTSACard office at John Peace Library Room 1.01.18. The UTSACard office is located to the left of the elevators.