Lot 4 partial closure, 1604 Campus
Construction causes temporary loss of parking
(April 30, 2004)--Parking Lot 4 south of Barlette Cocke Drive at the UTSA 1604 Campus will be closed to faculty, staff and student parking from May 10 to July 1. Lot 4-North will remain open.
The contractor for the Main Building (or Academic Building III) will take over this portion of the parking lot to install underground utilities and complete other miscellaneous work. Faculty and staff are scheduled to begin moving into the Main Building in June.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Displaced reserve parking spaces will be relocated to Lot 4-North next to existing reserve parking spaces.
Alternate faculty/staff A and B parking will remain open and available in Lot 4 (north of Bartlett Cocke Drive), Lot 2 (north of the Humanities and Social Sciences Building) and Lot 3 (north of the Business Building).
Handicapped parking spaces will be available in these areas: Two in Lot 4-North, four in front of the Business Building, 16 in Lot 3 and 19 in Lot 2.
For more information, contact UTSA Facilities Planning and Development at 210-458-4933.