Previous entry from Office of University Advancement
UTSA sponsors Homecoming 'Best Dressed Door and Office' contest
(Feb. 14, 2005)--It's time once again to deck your doors in their homecoming best. The Campus Activities Board is sponsoring the annual "Best Dressed Door and Office" contest in conjunction with Homecoming 2005.
Winning entries will showcase the most UTSA spirit, creativity and use of the Homecoming 2005 theme "X Marks the Spot -- 35 and Soaring!" Decorating begins Friday, Feb. 18 and must be completed by 5 p.m., Monday, Feb. 21. No cheating!
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Judges will visit all entries either Tuesday, Feb. 22, or Wednesday, Feb. 23. Offices planning to enter the contest must submit their entry to Sara Grafton (by e-mail or phone, (210) 458-4728) by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 18.
Entries must include name of office or faculty/staff member, location, entry category and contact person's name, phone number and e-mail address.
Winners will be announced at noon Friday, Feb. 25 with trophies for first, second and third place awarded in the following categories:
- Best Dressed Office, 1604 Campus
- Best Dressed Door, 1604 Campus
- Best Dressed Office, Downtown Campus/Institute of Texan Cultures
- Best Dressed Door, Downtown Campus/Institute of Texan Cultures
UTSA celebrates Homecoming Feb. 21-27. To learn more about this year's events, visit the Homecoming 2005 Web site.