UTSA sponsors early-voting site through Nov. 4
(Oct. 25, 2005)--The UTSA Student Government Association (SGA) hosts an early-voting site at the Main Building ground floor lobby, 1604 Campus, through Nov. 4.
Early voting at UTSA is open to all San Antonio registered voters, regardless of the precinct in which they reside. The site offers an early opportunity to vote on the Nov. 8 ballot items.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Designation as an early-voting site helps promote civic awareness in the UTSA community and provides a convenient voting location for UTSA faculty, staff and students.
The election ballot includes Texas constitutional amendments and a $450 million bond to benefit the Alamo Community College District (ACCD).
The bond would finance ACCD facilities repairs at the four community colleges, construction of a northeast campus, and nursing and med tech program expansion through a property tax increase of 3 cents per $100 over the current tax rate of 10.7 cents per $100.
- Download a PDF document with San Antonio early-voting sites and dates.
- Download a PDF document with a sample ballot for this election.
- View descriptions of the propositions on the ballot.
- For more information on the ACCD bond, visit the ACCD Web site or call (210) 208-8040.
Wednesday-Friday, Oct. 26-28, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 29, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 30, noon- 6 p.m.
Monday-Wednesday, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thursday-Friday, Nov. 3-4, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.