Zatarain's at University Center food court
Bienvenue Zatarain's! Chartwells opens new UTSA food venue
By Leigh Anne Gullett
Public Affairs Specialist
(Jan. 25, 2006)--Laissez les bon temps rouler! (French for "Let the good times roll!") Chartwells College and University Dining Services and Zatarain's brought a little Louisiana "lagniappe"* to the University Center at the UTSA 1604 Campus from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 24.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
UTSA community members stopped by the new Zatarain's in the University Center food court for a taste test, met New Orleans Chef Dudley Passman and listened to the UTSA jazz band.
Ca c'est bon! (That's good!)
* "Lagniappe" (pronounced lan-yap) is a little something extra given to a customer by a merchant at the time of a purchase. It is an American French word derived from the American Spanish "la ñapa."