UTSA 1604 Campus map
Parking office to host construction town meetings
By David Kapalko
Director of Parking and Transportation Services
(March 30, 2006)--UTSA Parking and Transportation Services will conduct three town hall meetings to inform the UTSA community on upcoming construction projects affecting 1604 Campus parking.
The meetings are open to the public.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Meetings are scheduled for:
- Monday, April 10, 11a.m.-1 p.m. -- Buena Vista Street Building Meeting Assembly Room (1.338), Downtown Campus
- Wednesday, April 12, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. -- University Center Retama Auditorium (2.02.02), 1604 Campus
- Thursday, April 13, 4 p.m.-6 p.m. -- Humanities and Social Sciences Building Room 2.01.24
A proposed construction parking plan was presented the week of March 20 to two focus groups consisting of faculty, staff and students to obtain input on ways to minimize the effect of the construction projects on campus parking. The final plan will be presented at the town hall meetings.