Shuttle, visitor booth hours vary through summer
(May 23, 2006)--The UTSA Office of Transportation and Parking announces several updates to shuttle and parking schedules for the summer and information regarding parking permits.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
For more information, visit the Transportation and Parking Web site, visit their office in John Peace Library Building Room 4.03.03 or call (210) 458-PARK (7275).
Shuttles, 1604 Campus
- Off-campus apartment shuttle: The north and south off-campus apartment shuttles have ceased operation through Aug. 18. The normal schedule will resume Monday, Aug. 21.
- 1604 Campus shuttle will continue operation 7 a.m.-10 p.m., Monday-Friday throughout the summer. There will not be service on Memorial Day, Monday, May 29 or Independence Day, Tuesday, July 4.
- The shopping shuttle continues the regular schedule of noon-4 p.m., Saturday.
- The lot 13 shuttle is out of operation until the first day of fall classes, Wednesday, Aug. 23. Lot 13 is on Valero Way, east of the 1604 Campus.
Parking, 1604 Campus
- Lot 13 on Valero Way, east of the campus, is closed to parking through Wednesday, Aug. 23.
- Through Friday, May 26, the 1604 Campus visitor booths at John Peace Boulevard and Edward Ximenes Avenue will be open 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Regular hours resume Tuesday, May 30: 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Friday.
- UTSA parking permits are required at all times throughout the year.