Downtown Campus lots open to public for Fiesta
By James M. Benavides
Public Affairs Specialist
(April 9, 2007)--The UTSA Office of Parking and Transportation Services will offer public parking at the UTSA Downtown Campus during the Fiesta San Antonio celebration, April 20-29.
Lots available to the public will be D1 through D5 under Interstate 35, the Durango Loop lot and the Cattleman's Square lot. The daily public parking rate during designated times will be $10 per vehicle, paid upon entry. Revenue from Fiesta parking will be used to offset the cost of Downtown Campus parking lot lease costs.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Vehicles displaying a UTSA parking permit will be allowed to park for free in the designated lots, but permit holders are encouraged to park in the Durango Loop lot or Monterey Building lot during festivities to avoid traffic congestion. Garage parking will require a garage permit at all times.
For more information, visit the UTSA Office of Parking and Transportation Services Web site, call (210) 458-PARK (7275) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiesta public parking at UTSA Downtown Campus
Friday, April 20, 10 a.m. - midnight *
Saturday, April 21, 10 a.m. - midnight
Sunday, April 22, 10 a.m. - midnight
Monday, April 23, 4 p.m. - midnight
Tuesday, April 24, 4 p.m. - midnight
Wednesday, April 25, 4 p.m. - midnight
Thursday, April 26, 4 p.m. - midnight
Friday, April 27, 10 a.m. - midnight *
Saturday, April 28, 10 a.m. - midnight
Sunday, April 29, 10 a.m. - midnight
* Cattleman's Square Lot will be restricted to UTSA permit parking only until 2 p.m., Friday, April 20 and April 27.