UTSA parking permits for 2007-08
Buy UTSA parking permit now for next year
By Jane Wilcox
Associate Director of Parking and Transportation Services
(April 20, 2007)--UTSA parking permits for the 2007-08 academic year are now on sale through the ASAP online information system. For the next academic year, permit hangtags were redesigned using a sturdier card stock and three student permit categories were added.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
Students can purchase permits by MasterCard or Discover credit card, or include the permit purchase cost with their tuition and fees.
Faculty and staff can purchase a permit by payroll deduction and spread the cost over 12 months. Either pre-tax or post-tax payment can be selected.
- Twilight -- allows parking in unmarked spaces from 4:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. at a reduced cost of $60
- Night Runner -- allows student garage parking from 4:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. at a reduced cost of $120
- Flex -- allows student general parking weekdays and student garage parking from 4:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. for $180.
Three new student permits are offered this year with the evening student in mind:
With construction continuing, student garage permits are expected to be in high demand. Current student garage permit holders have until May 11 to renew a garage permit for next year. After that date, student garage permits will be offered to those on a waiting list.