UTSA parking permits for 2007-08
Parking office seeks to recover stolen permits
By David Kapalko
Director of Parking and Transportation Services
(Oct. 8, 2007)--Officials in the UTSA Office of Parking and Transportation Services are seeking help to recover permits that were stolen from the parking office.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
For the next two weeks (through Oct. 19), unauthorized permits may be turned in with no questions asked at the parking office or UTSA Police Department. Information regarding the permits will be collected on a voluntary basis.
There are only two ways to obtain an authorized permit:
- Purchase online through the ASAP information system.
- Submit a paper application to Parking and Transportation Services in John Peace Library Building Room 4.03.03, 1604 Campus, or the Temporary Distribution Center (at the beginning of the fall semester).
Displaying an unauthorized permit is condsidered "permit misuse" under the UTSA parking rules. Sanctions may apply, including but not limited to referral to the Office of Judicial Affairs.
Any vehicle displaying an unauthorized permit will be booted immediately.
For more information, contact Parking and Transportation Services at (210) 458-7275 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.