SECC extended to Oct. 31: Donate and you're eligible to win a prize!
UTSA employees: Win free 24-hour parking permit!
By Lynn Gosnell
Special Projects Writer
(Oct. 26, 2007)--If you haven't already donated to the 2007 State Employee Charitable Campaign (SECC), which benefits more than 300 local, state, national and international nonprofit organizations, do so by Oct. 31 to be eligible for a drawing with great prizes.
- La Prensa Foundation is newest member of UTSA Lone Star Society
- UTSA alumna Jordan Kaufmann wins $50K for new stent-graft start-up
- UTSA begins new way-finding sign installation this summer at Main Campus
- USA Today: UTSA long jumper Tyler Williamson rescues three-year-old boy
The SECC President's Advisory Committee is giving away a number of great items, including a 2007-08 24-hour parking permit (expires Aug. 20, 2008). Everyone who already donated to SECC is eligible for the drawing in which this and other prizes will be given away.
Imagine arriving at campus at roughly the time you are supposed to begin your day. You calmly survey the parking lot before you steer your car into a spot marked 24-hour access. Ahh... you've just achieved parking peace.
Other items that will be given away:
- 10 Roadrunner Café meal tickets
- 1 month Rec Center membership plus gift basket
- $25 Valero gas gift card
- $10 Barnes and Noble gift card
- Dinner-and-a-movie package from Palladium 19 Theaters
- $25 Aquas Calientes Taqueria gift certificate
- Special prize: 2 Spurs tickets courtesy of President Ricardo Romo
Your Area Champion has forms and directions for contributing. Last year, more than 60 percent of UTSA faculty and staff made the campaign a huge success.
For more information, call (210) 458-5136.